Walderslade Primary School is very lucky to have wonderful, supportive parents who want to contribute to the smooth running of the school. In order to develop these links, share ideas and drive forwards standards in the school, we have our newly formed parent panel!
The panel meets regularly to discuss a wide range of items that are previously put together via conversations with the parent community as a whole. Six members make up the parent panel, one from each class, but all parents are welcome to come to the meetings. The dates of the meetings and the names of the parent representatives can be found below, all meetings begin at 9am. Mrs Hooper is the chairperson of the panel and Mrs Emidio is the secretary.
Be sure to contact them if you have anything that you would like to be discussed!
- Emma Thorpe (Olivia - Rainbow)
- Lisa Hooper (Emma - Willow)
Lacey Rose-Taylor (Nancy - Lime)
- Sandra Emidio (Tomas- Maple)
- Jane Cuff (William - Cherry)
- Lisa Hooper - (Hannah- Birch)
- Charline Simmonds (Archie- Oak)
How to contact the Parent Panel
Speak with your class representative
- Contact the chair (Lisa Hooper) directly
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to a member of SLT, who will add the point to the agenda